Detecting Water Damage
Every building can experience water damages. Your home can receive water damages through basement flooding, sewer backups and heavy rainfall. At Paul Davis, we understand the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. When you contact our water damage technicians, they can reduce the amount of damage your home will undergo. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert can inspect and fix the issue.
How Can My Home Sustain Water Damage?
We all have home appliances that we need for everyday life. But a broken appliance can often bring more harm than good. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, sink or toilet, any of these appliances can cause major problems by flooding. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t worry. The experienced water repair technicians from Paul Davis can repair any water damage issues. We can repair water damage from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Bathtubs, sinks or toilets that have overflowed
- Backed up septic tank and sewage lines
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Rivers or streams that have crested
Prevent Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. In order to avoid high-priced repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Consider the following to prevent water damage:
- If you find any leaks, examine them thoroughly and patch them up as soon as possible.
- Never pour grease down your sink. This can cause significant damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause undesirable stress on your pipes or hoses.
- When an emergency happens, know how to turn off your water main. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, shut off your water main to prevent any further damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. You could have a leak on your hands.
- To avoid damage to your siding or foundation, clean your gutters regularly.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to be smart. Regularly check your home and appliances. Do you suspect that there’s a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Restoration Services from Paul Davis
When an emergency happens, don’t wait. Paul Davis franchises all provide 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to fix any water damages as soon as possible. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Assessing water damage
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filing insurance claims
Call Paul Davis Today
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. Call Paul! at (315) 565-4150 if you’re in need of water damage remediation services. When you call, we’ll get you in touch with an expert in your area. We‘ve spent 50 years repairing water damages– you can rely on Paul Davis to take care of any water emergency you throw our way.