You Can Avoid Water Damage
Despite where your building is located, your business or home could receive significant water damage. Your building can receive water damages through sewer backups, basement flooding or heavy rainfall. The professionals from Paul Davis understand the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. When you contact our professionals, they’ll be able to decrease the amount of damage your home will undergo. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert will inspect and repair the damage.
What Can Cause Water Damage?
We all have home appliances that we rely on for day to day life. But a broken appliance can often bring more damage than good. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, toilet or sink, any of these appliances can flood and cause major problems. , don’t hesitate to call. The water damage repair technicians from Paul Davis will arrive on the scene to fix any leaks and repair water damage quickly. We can repair water damage from the following:
- Frozen or leaking water lines or pipes
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Dishwasher or washing machine overflow
- Heavy storms or rainfall
- Cresting rivers or streams
How Can I Avoid Water Damage?
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. If you want to avoid high-priced repairs and possible homeonwer’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Here are a few tips on how you can prevent water damage:
- If you find any leaks, examine them closely and fix them immediately.
- Refrain from pouring grease down your sink. This can significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to turn off your water main immediately to stop irreversible damage.
- Keep an eye out for any unforeseen spikes in your water bill. You might have a leak on your hands.
- To prevent damage to your siding or foundation, clean your gutters regularly.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to use your common senseCheck your house regularly. Do you suspect that there’s a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
How We Help You
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. Each of our frachises have 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to repair any water damages as soon as possible. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filling insurance claims
We Have Effective Water Damage Mitigation Services
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. Call Paul! at 888-473-7769 if you’re in need of water damage repair services. When you call, we’ll get you in touch with an expert in your area. We‘ve spent 50 years repairing water damages– you can rely on Paul Davis to take care of any water emergency you throw our way.