Damage Severe Weather Can Cause
Damage caused by severe storms can be serious for your family home or store, and repairing it can be difficult. To get storm damage repair completed correctly, you need a restoration service company that specializes in bringing your structure back to its original condition. Our team is here for you.
After the storm, repairs and restoration should be your top priority. Read the information below about how each kind of storm can cause damage.
Storm Damage Insurance
The payout you get from insurance depends on policy specifics, the severity of harm to your property, your property’s condition and more.
The more quickly you, the easier getting payouts will be. You could miss out if you don’t act with urgency.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Damage from Flooding: Water from floods can ruin foundations, ruin framing and finish work, lead to mold problems and cause other problems.
- Hurricane and Tornado Damage: Circular winds can completely destroy, such as catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, break windows, wreak havoc on trees and electricity hookups and more.
- Hail Aftermath: Major hail storms can bend and crack shingles and siding, causing hidden leaks and compounding damage.
- Winter Storm Damage: Heavy snow can cause collapsed roofs, break trees and electric systems, and cause other harm.
Seek Out an Experienced Storm Repair Team
It’s vital to repair any damage as quickly as possible, but doing so can be dangerous. Before you do it yourself, work with your insurance agent. Contact us for details.