What to Expect After Severe Weather Events
Damage caused by severe storms can be devastating to your home or company, and repairing it can be a complex undertaking. To get repairs done safely and effectively, you need a restoration service company that focuses on returning your structure back to pre-storm conditions. We are the storm damage specialists you need.
Get through the storm, and then take a look at the damage. Read on for more.
Storm Damage Insurance
Coverage varies based on your region, your policy, the amount of damage and other factors.
Document the damage, keep all receipts and call your insurance agent and a storm damage contractor.
Storms that cause property damage may lead to mold problems and cause other problems.
- Winter Storms: Heavy snow can cause roofs to fail, break branches and power poles, and more.
- Hail Damage: Major hail storms can bend and crack shingles and siding, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding damage.
- Water Damage: Floods can ruin foundations, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold problems and cause other problems.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, break windows, wreak havoc on trees and power grids and cause additional damage.
- Tornado and Tropical Storm Damage: Circular wind storms can wreak havoc on your home or business, such as catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
Find an Experienced Contractor
Danger is high after a storm, and a professional restoration service company can help you with repairs in a safe, efficient way. Call us right away.