Fire Damage Recovery for Syracuse Businesses
If your business sustains damage from a fire, you can expect to halt production for months and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. Fire can tear down a building, but other damage caused by fumes and soot can linger long after the fire has died. Furthermore, the smell these substances leave can hang in the air for years if neglected and hurt your business’ reputation.
Experiencing a fire can be challenging and Paul Davis knows that your cherished business and livelihood are at risk. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in elimintating soot and smoke damage too. Throughout the Syracuse region, Paul Davis Restoration has helped businesses like yours bouce back from big and small fires.
Our Fire Restoration Process
- 24/7 emergency response – arrive prepared in hours
- Discover the worth of the damage, get pretesting and estimates
- Board-ups for dangerous areas and structural stabilization
- Fewer toxins used to remove soot and smoke
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Thorough cleaning for any burnt items, tools and other contents inside
- Elimination of moisture remaining after fire-quenching efforts
- Rebuilding for the harmed areas
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution used to keep out mold and mildew
Contact Paul Now
We know how hard fires can be on business owners, so we work fast to get your building back to its original state. Our years of training, sanitation techniques and tools combined with our experience means faster work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Damaged goods or furniture is usually easy to restore for our professionals and their techniques. Additionally, We will help with the insurance provider’s process to make it as simple as possible for you.
Let our business to assist yours. Call Paul Davis if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your property.