Disaster Planning in Skaneateles
There are several important parts of managing a business, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed for property owners and managers, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a complimentary assessment, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.