Oneida Contents Cleaning
From clothing and documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis in Oneida can restore these items and much more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that cherished items that were once automatically considered ruined may now be restored.
Some of these items include:
- Linens, draperies, clothing, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, china, jewelry
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- TVs, electronics, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working with you to identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
Paul Davis can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in keeping prized possessions and cherished memories. At Paul Davis, we use the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that nearly discarded. We understand their value and will work hard to save them for you.