Oneida Disaster Planning
There are lots of important parts of business management in Oneida, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. Usually, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities also.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was created with property owners and managers in mind. It includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a free assessment, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and improve your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties and management team, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.