Disaster Planning in Marcellus, NY
One of the most critical parts of business operations in Marcellus, NY is ensuring business continuity. Normally, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities too.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property owners and managers in mind, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Emergency Services of East Onondaga County NY today to get your free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll get priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.