Disaster Planning in Marcellus, NY
Every company needs to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. However, plans like that typically focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Created with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free consultation, call Paul Davis Emergency Services of East Onondaga County NY!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your tenants.