Disaster Planning in Manlius, NY
There are many important parts of business management in Manlius, NY, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed for property owners and managers, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary assessment, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team at ease.