Manlius Disaster Planning
All companies need to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property managers and owners in mind, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Emergency Services of East Onondaga County NY now to get your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll get priority emergency services following a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team, customers and tenants.