Jamesville, NY Disaster Planning
One of the most critical parts of business operations in Jamesville, NY is ensuring business continuity. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a free assessment, call Paul Davis Emergency Services of East Onondaga County NY.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services in Jamesville, NY following a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.