Homer Disaster Planning
Ensuring business continuity is a part of every company’s planning process. Normally, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities also.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was developed specifically for property managers and owners. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a complimentary assessment, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll get priority emergency services in Homer following a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.