Homer Paul Davis Commercial Service
If your business takes on fire damage, you can expect to slow production for several weeks and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. When folks think of fire damage, they frequently think of the fire itself but soot and fumes can stick around the property much longer. Furthermore, the smell these substances leave can stay in the atmosphere for years if neglected and hurt your business’ reputation.
The experts with Paul Davis are aware of how harmful fires are to your commercial property and operations. Fumes, soot and fire damage removal are only part of what our service can do for you in the days after a fire. Across the Homer area, Paul Davis Restoration has helped businesses like yours bouce back from fires of all sizes.
How We Help You
- We arrive onsite to assist you within hours, any time you need
- Detailed damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from experts
- Emergency boarding and building reinforcement
- Fewer toxins used to eliminate soot and odors
- Odor elimination, sanitation and air purification
- Contents cleaning- restoration for any fire-damaged items or tools in your business
- Moisture removal – professional grade extractors, fans and dehumidifiers
- We can restore any part of your business that was destroyed by the fire
- Defence against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Why Trust Paul Davis?
The Paul Davis team can bring your commercial property back to normal faster. Our technical education, cleaning methods and equipment combined with our experience results in faster work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Harmed inventory or furniture is usually simple to restore for our specialists and their tools. We also assist with filing insurance claims to speed up the healing process.
Let our company to assist yours. Call Paul Davis if you experience fire or smoke damage on your property.