Fayetteville, NY Contents Cleaning
Paul Davis Emergency Services of East Onondaga County NY can restore items from clothing and documents to furniture and electronics and more.
After damage has occurred to your home, the recovery process can seem daunting when you see how much there is to think about. One of those is the contents of the home – your furniture, household goods and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that important items that were at one time automatically discarded may now be restored.
These items include:
- Clothing, draperies, linens, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, china, jewelry
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- TVs, electronics, appliances
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working closely with you to identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these belongings to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as ultrasonics cleaning equipment, industrial grade wash systems and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
Paul Davis Emergency Services of East Onondaga County NY can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in keeping valuable belongings and cherished memories. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced options in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were nearly thrown away. We know how important these items are and will work tirelessly to save them for you.