Disaster Planning in Fayetteville, NY
Every company needs to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was developed with property managers and owners in mind. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Emergency Services of East Onondaga County NY today to get your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll get priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.