Fayetteville Disaster Planning
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Fayetteville is ensuring business continuity. Usually, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities too.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property owners and managers in mind. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Emergency Services of East Onondaga County NY today for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services in Fayetteville after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and improve your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.