Disaster Planning in Cortland, NY
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Cortland, NY is ensuring the continuity of their business. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a free assessment, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.