Auburn Disaster Planning
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a major part of the business planning process in Auburn. However, these plans usually focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property managers and owners in mind. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Emergency Services of East Onondaga County NY today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.