Emergency Flood & Water Damage Services
Extreme water damage is something that no one wants to handle. If your home has experienced water damage, hiring the right company to do the job without postponement is essential. The company that you’re searching for is Paul Davis Emergency Services and we are prepared to react to your circumstance at any time.
Handling water damage is a core service for Paul Davis Emergency Services of East Onondaga County NY and we know how to quickly get the job done. Please let us know if you need direct assistance by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Emergency Services of East Onondaga County NY will get back to you within 30 minutes and arrive at your home within four hours.
How Paul Davis Emergency Services of East Onondaga County NY Works
- Contact Us – Whether it’s major or minor damage, Paul Davis Emergency Services of East Onondaga County NY has an emergency hotline for all our customers to get help fast.
- Inspection and Assessment – We need to know your situation before moving forward, so we perform a thorough inspection to find the cause, solution and preventative measures.
- Water Extraction – At Paul Davis Emergency Services of East Onondaga County NY, we implement powerful pumps and vacuums to remove flooding. The faster you contact us, the faster we can clean up the damage.
- Dehumidifying – Though everything appears dry, serious cases may call for deep drying under floors and behind walls.
- Deodorization – Stagnant water can cause discoloration and warping in the surfaces it sits on. Paul Davis Emergency Services of East Onondaga County NY applies special deodorizers to neutralize odors, discoloration and other problems left from the flood.
- Reversing the Damage – No matter if the flooding was major or minor, our restoration team can bring your home back to normal conditions.
What Creates Water Damage?
- Washing machine and dishwasher malfunction
- Poor plumbing
- Sewage backup
- Cresting rivers or streams
Why Is Using a Professional Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
Restoring water damage contains scientific methods and specialized equipment to dry out the area. It may require a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can avoid costly repairs in the future by choosing a skillful restoration company to handle situations like this.
What Can You Do?
There are a few explicit measures that you can take to make our job simpler when we arrive. Talk to us today learn what you can do and get useful tips and facts about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
It isn’t possible to effectively dry an area that has been affected by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Our technicians will apply the suitable methods to your water damage to get you back into your home as fast as possible.