Disinfection Services for Commercial Properties in East Onondaga, NY
Sanitize your commercial space in East Onondaga, NY, with assistance from Paul Davis. COVID-19 presents a serious danger to public health and we’re doing our part to help you protect your business by offering industry sanitation services. During this national and international pandemic crisis, Paul Davis is in a unique situation to provide the extensive cleaning services our community needs to stay safe.
Keeping Your Business Safe
Your safety and the safety of our employees is always the number one priority at Paul Davis, and this has stayed the same, even with this pandemic. When it comes to the viral outbreak, the staff from your local Paul Davis is paying close attention to updates from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and other authorities in the medical field. This ensures that we implement the appropriate precautions for everyone’s health and safety.
We Keep Safe for You
We aim to keep you safe, especially as we’re all going through the consequences of the coronavirus pandemic. Our commercial disinfection services in East Onondaga, NY, consist of:
- Cleaning your commercial property by properly applying disinfectants
- We are EPA and FDA approved against the most common viruses
- We meet stringent standards
In addition, we use the most advanced methods in industry-standard cleaning to provide more the finest results. These consist of:
- ULV Fogging: This is a preventative service that sanitizes walls, floors and other horizontal surfaces.
- Fogging with Horizontal Surface Wiping: For objects that experience a lot of contact such as tabletops, door handles, computers, etc.
- Fogging with Full Wiping: Industry accepted measures for validated cases of coronavirus. This is a extensive cleaning service that utilizes disinfectants to clean your facility.
You Can Help Us Keep Everyone Secure
Before our team shows up, there are a few things you can do to maintain the safety of everyone. First and foremost, it is important for us to be aware if you have any apprehension or special safety measures you would like us to keep in mind. For example, we can email you any additional information rather than physical documents.