Disaster Planning in De Witt
Guaranteeing the continuity of their business is a major part of every company’s planning process. However, these plans usually involve a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Created with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Emergency Services of East Onondaga County NY today to receive your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.