East Onondaga Disaster Planning
Every company needs to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. But, plans like that typically involve things like emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Emergency Services of East Onondaga County NY today to get your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.