East Onondaga, NY Disaster Planning
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a major part of the business planning process in East Onondaga, NY. Typically, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should include the facilities themselves.
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary assessment, just call Paul Davis Emergency Services of East Onondaga County NY today!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.