Recover from a Fire in East Onondaga
If your company takes on fire damage, you will probably have to slow production for months and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. Fire can tear down a building, but other harm from fumes and soot can stay long after the fire has been quenched. If neglected, your commercial property will smell of fumes for years after the fire.
The professionals with Paul Davis know how harmful fires can be to your commercial property and operations. Fumes, soot and fire damage treatment are just a portion of what our service can do for you after a tragedy. Throughout the East Onondaga region, Paul Davis Restoration has helped businesses like yours bouce back from fires of all sizes.
The Paul Davis Method
- We arrive at your business to help within hours, any time you need
- Prompt damage assessment, pretesting and estimates
- Emergency boarding and structural reinforcement
- Green methods for sanitation soot and other residue from fire damage
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Contents cleaning- restoration for your damaged items or tools inside your building
- Industrial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, fans and other equipment designed to eliminate water caused by extinguishing the flames
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Defence against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Contact Paul Davis Today
The Paul Davis professionals understand how devastating fires can be on commercial properties, so we act quickly to get your building back to its original state. Our training, sanitation methods and years of training help us complete the restoration properly the first time. Ruined items or furniture is typically simple to renew for our experts and their equipment. Additionally, We will guide you through your insurance provider’s process to make it as easy as possible for you.
Let our company help yours. Contact Paul Davis of East Onondaga if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your property.