Paul Davis Serving De Witt
If your business takes on damage from a fire, you will probably need to cease work for months and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. When people think of fire damage, they typically focus on the heat and flames but soot and fumes may stay around the property much longer. If left untreated, your storefront or office will smell like fumes for years after the fire.
Experiencing a fire can be stressful and Paul Davis understands that your cherished company and income are at stake. Smoke, soot and fire damage treatment are only a portion of what our experts can do for you in the days after a fire. Across the De Witt area, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted businesses like yours bouce back from big and small fires.
- 24/7 emergency services – arrive prepared in hours
- Thorough damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from specialists
- Emergency boarding and building reinforcement
- Fewer chemicals used to eliminate soot and smoke
- Cleaning, smoke smell removal and air purification
- Careful removal your damaged items, tools and other contents inside
- Elimination of water left from fire-quenching efforts
- Rebuilding – when a significant part of your commercial property was ruined, we can restore it
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution used to keep out mold and mildew
Contact your De Witt Franchise
We will bring your business back to normal faster. Our training, cleaning methods and years of experience aid us in completing the the task properly the first time. Ruined items or furniture is usually easy to restore for our specialists and their equipment. Additionally, We will guide you through the insurance claims process to make it as easy as possible for your business.
If your company has experienced a fire, call the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Paul Davis. Our De Witt service masters are available to help.