Recover from a Fire in East Onondaga
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in damage for your company and slow production for months following. Heat and flames can tear down a building, but other harm from smoke and ash may stay for years after the fire has been quenched. Furthermore, the odor these substances leave may stay in the atmosphere for months if left untreated and harm your business’ reputation.
Experiencing a fire is challenging and Paul Davis knows that your cherished company and livelihood are at risk. Fumes, ash and fire damage removal are only a portion of the things our service can do for you in the days after a fire. Across the East Onondaga area, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours bouce back from big and small fires.
The Paul Davis Edge
- Assistance arrives promptly and is available any time
- Prompt damage analysis, pretesting and estimates
- Emergency board-up and building reinforcement
- Soot and debris eliminated without harmful chemicals
- Sanitation, smoky odor neutralization and air purification
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for any fire-damaged items or equipment in your building
- Moisture elimination – industrial grade extractors, air movers and dehumidifiers
- Reconstruction of the harmed areas
- Mold and mildew prevention
We will restore your commercial property back to its feet. Our technical education, cleaning techniques and tools combined with our experience results in quicker work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Harmed goods or furniture is usually simple to renew for our experts and their tools. We also assist with filing insurance claims to aid in the recovery process.
Allow our company help yours. Contact Paul Davis if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your property.